Filter Efficiency for particles:
The mask fulfils the following requirements, valid up to 30 washes:
– N95 passage according to ASTM F2299/F2299M-02 (2010)
– Breathability (differential pressure) according to IS 16289:2014 Annex C
– Splash resistance according to ASTM F1862/F1862M-13
– Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) according to ASTM: F2101-14; Test organism Staphylococcus aureus – ATCC 6538
– No penetration of blood-borne pathogens as measured using Phi-X174 bacteriophage according to the ISO 16604:2004 method
– Compliant with the NIOSH N95 standards.
– Compliant with Technical textiles
– Meditech category India, CoEs established under SGDTT for Meditech – SITRA
– Compliant with IS 9473 (Respiratory Protective Devices, Filtering Half Masks to Protect Against Particles).
– Permitted under EN14683 Surgical Mask standard in Europe.
Fitting instructions and fit check:
Must be followed each time the face mask is worn. Protection improves by following instructions closely.
- Open the pouch and unfold the face mask.
- Cup the respirator in your hand to maintain the position on your face.
- Adjust the ear loops to fit the face mask comfortably.
- Adjust the nose bridge bar tightly around your nose.
- To check the respirator-to-face seal, place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale sharply. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nose bridge bar as described in step 4. The mask should cover the wearer’s mouth, nose, and chin.
1. Store in a clean bag/box, away from sunlight and extreme temperatures
2. Gently rinse in cold water every 10 to 12 days
3. Line dry in shade
4. Do not use detergent or bleach
5. Do not wring
6. Do not dry clean
7. Wash up to 30 times
Storage and transportation:
The product should be stored in clean, dry conditions within the temperature range: -20 to +25°C with a maximum relative humidity of 80%. Store respirator in the original packaging provided.
Cautions and limitations:
- This face mask does not eliminate illness, disease or infection and is intended for general public use.
- This face mask does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
- This face mask does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Do not use the Livinguard face mask for chemicals, gases, vapors, oil aerosols, oil based particles or extremely high particulate concentration.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- Follow fitting instructions carefully, filtering efficiency depends on proper fitting. Use your own mask.
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
- Not recommended for children below the age of 7.
- These are not medical grade masks
Is the mask certified?:
- USA: We are working with the FDA to make our mask available in the US during the crisis.
- EU: permitted under EN14683 Surgical Mask standard in Europe.
- China: The version of our mask without an exhalation valve has been certified KN95 compliant by Guangdong Testing Institute of Product Quality Supervision.
- Other regions: Further certifications and conformity are in place for Jordan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, UAE, India, and others.
Used products should be disposed of as hazardous waste in accordance with national regulations.